Work for the premier AirBnB property management company!
Guesthop is changing how hosts manage their AirBnB properties. We provide personal, on-site, white glove management service for their property and its guests, saving hosts time, and earning them the highest occupancy and guest satisfaction ratings.
Earn more money faster than any other share economy jobs!
Because of the high level of trust and security required in managing a host’s residence, and the premium customer service Guesthop provides, the Hoppers and Managers who work for us can earn significantly more on an hourly basis than those working for TaskRabbit, Instacart, Lyft, or Uber.
Listing Manager – San Francisco and Oakland
The key player on the Guesthop team is the Listing Manager, who works directly with our host clients in a given territory. The LM’s objective is to maximize revenues (occupancy, pricing) for the listing, within the parameters of the host’s availability, and ensure successful operations including booking guests, checking them in, and ensuring the property is cleaned and ready for the next guest’s arrival. LM’s are (or become!) experts at using home sharing platforms, ensuring listings are optimized, while also keeping hosts happy and informed. They have an eye for detail – how a property looks, how it is represented online, whether there are adequate supplies there – but are also have excellent customer service and communications skills. They are comfortable using software systems like property management and cleaning booking software systems and understand the responsibility (and independence) that comes from having a portfolio of properties they are responsible for.
The LM role is a 1099 position offering great flexibility of hours and work location, though we’re looking for candidates who can commit a minimum of 30 hours a week. LM’s also should live in or near the assigned territory (San Francisco, Colma, or Daly City for the SF position). They will need to be able to get around town easily (your own car or use of car services is necessary). The base pay is modeled on a $30 per hour, though is actually paid as a base listing fee per assigned listing, assuming a minimum number of hours per month to manage the property. There is a significant opportunity for earning considerably more, with bonuses and accelerators based on revenue and occupancy maximization, as well as other things (such as finding new listings, etc.)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Onboard new properties
- Create and optimize listings on Airbnb, HomeAway, VRBO and others
- Develop cleaning checklist and ensure booking of cleaners/turnover
- Supply properties and ensure minimum levels of amenities
- Ensure optimal booking rates and price points for properties
- Answer prospective guest inquiries
- Arrange for guest check-ins
- Communicate proactively with hosts and handle relations
- Monthly visits of assigned listings
- Update monthly goal figures in our property dashboard
- Coordinate repairs with service providers
- Use our property management and other software tools to effectively manage assigned properties
- Produce reports in document and spreadsheet format summarizing revenues, occupancy rates, and other metrics
Qualifications and Skills
- A minimum of 3 years professional work experience is required; college degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Experience in the real estate or home sharing market preferred, or in a relevant field such as hospitality or property management
- Experience with Airbnb (as a guest and/or host) preferred
- Organized with an eye for detail
- Customer service ethos: you enjoy helping people achieve satisfaction
- Ability to respond quickly to guest needs as they arise
- Facility with Google office applications (Docs, Sheets) and demonstrated skills in online software products; capability with mobile phone apps
Please send an email titled “Listing Manager” with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guesthop is the Bay Area’s leading short-term rental property management company, helping our host clients share their homes through platforms like Airbnb, HomeAway, and VRBO. As a pioneer in the home sharing industry, we’ve helped hundreds of hosts maximize revenue and minimize hassle while providing outstanding travel experiences for guests.”
Do you enjoy welcoming people to San Francisco? Do you have extra time that you’d like to earn some extra spending money? Be a Guesthop Hopper!
We are searching for a reliable person to check-in our Airbnb guests when they arrival to San Francisco. As a Hopper you will meet the guest and walk them into their Airbnb listing. Typical check-in times are between 2-9pm and pay is $25 per check-in. For check-ins past 9pm, pay is doubled or tripled depending on the time.
If you love working with us, there is an opportunity to grow with us and take on more and varied responsibilities.
This job will require you to own a smartphone and a computer. This is an as-needed position with opportunities to do up to 4-8 check-ins per week.
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you’ve been waiting for please email email@example.com with your resume (including LinkedIn) and a short note on why you are the perfect for this position.
We are looking for a cleaning partner who is reliable, responsive, and local. Our cleaning partner needs to have experience in the short-term or hotel industry.
The majority of our cleanings happen between 10am and 4pm, seven days a week.
This role requires cleaning staff to have a smartphone.
If interested, please send an email with relevant information including references and a short note explaining why your company is the perfect partner for us to firstname.lastname@example.org