Work for the premier Airbnb property management company!
Guesthop is changing how hosts manage their Airbnb properties. We provide personal, on-site, full-service white glove management for their property and its guests, saving hosts time, and earning them the highest occupancy and guest satisfaction ratings.
Because of the high level of trust and security required in managing a host’s residence, and the premium customer service Guesthop provides, our staff is thoroughly vetted and background checked. Hoppers and Managers who work for us love the flexibility that the job offers (working remotely) and the potential to earn a significant amount.
Listing Manager – San Francisco and Oakland
The key player on the Guesthop team is the Listing Manager, who works directly with our host clients in a given territory. The LM’s objective is to maximize revenues (occupancy, pricing) for the listing, within the parameters of the host’s availability, and ensure successful operations including booking guests, checking them in, and ensuring the property is cleaned and ready for the next guest’s arrival. LM’s are (or become!) experts at using home sharing platforms, ensuring listings are optimized, while also keeping hosts happy and informed. They have an eye for detail – how a property looks, how it is represented online, whether there are adequate supplies, or repairs needed etc – but also have excellent customer service and communications skills. They are comfortable using software systems like property management and scheduling software systems and understand the responsibility (and independence) that comes from having a portfolio of properties they are responsible for.
The LM role is a 1099 position initially, offering great flexibility of hours and work remotely, though we’re looking for candidates who can commit a minimum of 30 hours a week. LM’s also should live in or near the assigned territory (San Francisco, or Penninsula for the SF position, Oakland or surrounding East Bay cities for the East Bay position) They will need to be able to get around town easily (owning a car is necessary). The start pay is a minimum of $30 per hour. There is a significant opportunity for earning considerably more, with bonuses and accelerators based on revenue and occupancy maximization, as well as other things (such as referral fees for procuring new listings)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Onboard new properties
- Create and optimize listings on Airbnb, and other listing platforms
- Develop cleaning checklist and ensure scheduling of cleanings/turnovers
- Supply properties and ensure minimum levels of amenities
- Ensure optimal booking rates and price points for properties
- Answer prospective guest inquiries
- Arrange for guest check-ins (if necessary)
- Communicate proactively with hosts and handle relations
- Monthly visits of assigned listings
- Coordinate repairs with service providers
- Use our property management and other software tools to effectively manage assigned properties
- Produce reports in document and spreadsheet format summarizing revenues, occupancy rates, and other metrics
Qualifications and Skills
- A minimum of 3 years of professional work experience is required; college degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Experience in the real estate or home-sharing market preferred, or in a relevant field such as hospitality or property management
- Experience with Airbnb (as a guest and/or host) preferred
- Organized with an eye for detail
- Customer service ethos: you enjoy helping people achieve satisfaction
- Ability to respond quickly to guest needs as they arise
- Facility with Google office applications (Docs, Sheets) and demonstrated skills in online software products; capability with mobile phone apps
Please send an email titled “Listing Manager” with your resume to [email protected]
Guesthop is the Bay Area’s leading short-term rental property management company, helping our host clients share their homes through platforms like Airbnb, HomeAway, and VRBO. As a pioneer in the home-sharing industry, we’ve helped a multitude of hosts maximize revenue and minimize hassle while providing outstanding travel experiences for guests.”
Do you have flexibility in your schedule for a side hustle? Do you want to learn about short term rental property management (Airbnbs), inspect cleanings and help guests to have a spectacular stay in San Francisco? Then this could just be the job for you.
We are a San Francisco-based hosting company that manages several properties in the Bay Area. The job requires you to have a car and a smartphone to be able to receive jobs. Most jobs are 10am – 4pm. Time and days vary depending on the tasks. A typical job might be picking up an order at Target and dropping off at a property. Going to our laundromat in SF, picking up bags of linens and taking them to our storage unit, or picking up supplies and taking them to an Airbnb unit and inspecting the cleaning before guests arrive. If you are handy and can do minor handyman repairs, even better, but not required.
The pay is per task, anywhere from $30 – $100 depending on the amount of time the task will take, number of stops, etc.
If you love working with us, there is an opportunity to grow with us and take on more and varied responsibilities.
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you’ve been waiting for please email [email protected] with your resume (including LinkedIn) and a short note on why you are the perfect for this position.
We are looking for cleaning partners who are reliable, responsive, and local. Our cleaning partners need to have experience in the short-term or hotel industry.
The majority of our cleanings happen between 10am and 4pm, seven days a week.
This role requires cleaning staff to have a smartphone and a car
If interested, please send an email with relevant information including references and a short note explaining why your company is the perfect partner for us to [email protected]